(Russian Traditional Pop) Tears of Winter (2020 Edit) (MP3)

Started by MellowNoiseKiev, August 20, 2020, 20:47:49

Previous topic - Next topic

MellowNoiseKiev

well ...
this track was written exclusively for one of the customers, who will have to sing it at school)

so it's almost a finished song ... just a pity without vocals (((

Tears of Winter (2020 Edit) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/19E-NHXX7mq1PueASSO1hy-_6tOIlXko2/view?usp=sharing (MP3)

Alex TEHb

Beautiful theme.
And what prevents to write party of a voice to some instrument?
"Russian girl" is the song too. But I already forgot her words (I remember only a refrain). Replaced a voice with a guitar and began to sound in a new way... :)

P.S.
I cannot insert into the distortion song. On a timbre does not approach.
Can you tell me some books in Russian from the sound technician? That there was a description where and what effects to use at a music conclusion?

MellowNoiseKiev

hahaha)) you made me laugh)) I'm using the Vengeance Rythm Guitar Pack, where the guitars are split into velocities and octaves. And about the track, the girl has not yet decided, it will be rap, like in Propaganda (old model), or pop lyrics ...

Alex TEHb

I saw your guitars in the module.

At myself I gathered guitars on notes (I do not love loops because of restrictions of temp).
The problem is that in pure form my guitars "are strongly drowned". If I add chorus or reverberation, on the contrary - are strongly allocated. Volume does not help :(

The famous groups go to record studio albums to Germany because in Germany high quality sound technicians.
I in it "teapot" also want to understand at least elements of studio work. Therefore also question. Suddenly you will prompt something... ;)