LPChip's Name of "LPChip"

Started by Really Weird Person, June 10, 2006, 02:48:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

Hey, LPChip, I am just curious. How did you get your name of LPChip? That is interesting. I am going to guess that the LP comes from your name L(eon) P. as for the Chip, I am not sure.

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "LPChip"I've called myself LPChip during elementary school.

I was doing some programming and started making music. I was like... I'll be needing a nickname for this. After hours of thinking, I ended up with Chip. The reasoning behind Chip is: I'm very interested in every aspect of Chips. I like technology -> Computer chips, Ofcource the symplystic music that are called -> Chiptunes, and as a little joke, I like patato chips too. :)

So for the first few weeks, I was known as Chip. I did a google search for Chip to see how this name was being used on the internet. I ended with way too many results. Reason: Chip is a real name too, as it is a normal word. So I had to choose something else, or do something with the name.

I've decided to add something to the name. LP are my initials. I became known as: L. P. Chip But it was a strange looking name with these dots, so I decided to remove them. I've kept the captions in order to make it clear that the tonation should still be L P.

:boogie:
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

speed-goddamn-focus

P is for Pascal.

:nuts: :rofl: :rotfl:

LPChip

Well done, You've done your research :nuts:

Both of you get an A :P
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Really Weird Person

L = Learning then. I suppose that it could be low (bandwidth, frequency, signal...).

LPChip

Quote from: "Really Weird Person"L = Learning then. I suppose that it could be low (bandwidth, frequency, signal...).

No, you were right in your initial post. L is for Leon, my first name.:)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Really Weird Person

Oh, okee dokee. "Okee dokee? What does that mean?" That is what Word says about that. That is my guess when it underlines it in spelling error format (the squiggly red line).

LPChip

Quote from: "Really Weird Person"Oh, okee dokee. "Okee dokee? What does that mean?" That is what Word says about that. That is my guess when it underlines it in spelling error format (the squiggly red line).

Okee dokee is like okidoki, which is a double confirmation I guess :P