visual bug?

Started by mr_darky, May 03, 2020, 19:14:22

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_darky

:^)

Saga Musix

It is certainly a bug but there is probably nothing we can do about it. The code for moving those toolbars around is not written by us but provided by the framework, and it is of course possible that it will not work correctly on some systems (might depend on graphics drivers and other things). I have never seen this happening before.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

jmkz

Just spotted you are using 1.28.08. Try updating OpenMPT and check for video drivers and Windows updates.

mr_darky

Quote from: jmkz on May 03, 2020, 20:59:44
Just spotted you are using 1.28.08. Try updating OpenMPT and check for video drivers and Windows updates.

i checked this on latest version of tracker too, same thing.
:^)

Saga Musix

Not unexpected, since we have not made any changes in this regard (as said, the code is not even ours so it's unlikely we can do something about it). The only thing I can imagine is different graphics drivers making a difference. In other words: If you cannot get it fixed by updating graphics drivers, don't expect any fix for this minor issue.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

ASIKWUSpulse

I've seen that bug before. In Noteworthy Composer on windows 98. The exact same one, where moving toolbars when the program deals with a more important task at the same time creates "graphics trails".
My favourite chord transition: Fmaj9 -> Gadd9 :D (I also like it's ±1 semitone variants)