Podcast: The challenges and the rewards of writing electronic music

Started by Louigi Verona, May 05, 2020, 18:51:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Louigi Verona

Hey everyone!

I am mostly known as an ambient producer, but also as the popularizer of electronic music and generative methods of music making.
This is an interview that I gave to a podcast called "Outlets of the Sky", and talk a lot about trackers and tracked music and how trackers are unique as tools for music making and how they change our thinking and approach to making music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u3FDUI03Ck

Saga Musix

Nice interview. :) Did you post that tape loop program here? I think I remember it!
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Exhale

Digging the podcast. I am having trouble sleeping tonight so I will probably listen to the whole thing in one go. I gave it a like even though I am only a few minutes in. Good job man.

Louigi Verona

Quote from: Exhale on May 06, 2020, 01:04:40
Digging the podcast. I am having trouble sleeping tonight so I will probably listen to the whole thing in one go. I gave it a like even though I am only a few minutes in. Good job man.

Thank you! Really appreciate it.

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.