Bxx command

Started by Davi 6896, April 29, 2020, 18:28:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Davi 6896

I used the Bxx command on the pattern, but the song stops playing instead of jumping into position.
File extension: .mo3 (XM).

Davi 6896

Saga Musix

Jesus Christ. Did you pay for priority support or why do you think that you are entitled to getting an answer after 50 minutes, and then 18 more minutes without an answer you send me a personal message pointing me at this topic even though my forum signature clearly says that you should not send me personal messages asking for help?

Yes, this kind of behaviour pisses me off. I will not answer your question until at least tomorrow morning because I do not tolerate this kind of pushy behaviour.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Davi 6896

Sorry for pushy behaviour. It was not my intention.

manx

If you are position jumping backwards, you need to have Loop Song (https://wiki.openmpt.org/Manual:_General#Restart_.2F_Loop)enabled. Otherwise playback will stop in order to avoid endless playback.

Quote from: Davi 6896 on April 29, 2020, 19:52:37
Sorry for pushy behaviour. It was not my intention.
Then, why are sending other people private messages afterwards? Please reconsider your behaviour. It is just annoying and will not get you answers any quicker.

Davi 6896

Quote from: manx on April 30, 2020, 07:17:44
Then, why are sending other people private messages afterwards? Please reconsider your behaviour. It is just annoying and will not get you answers any quicker.

Sorry for the behavior. I promise that I won't do this anymore.