Covid19 - well wishes

Started by Exhale, March 18, 2020, 14:09:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Exhale

In this present medical crisis, I just thought I would say here I hope everyone is healthy and safe. I would hate for our little community to lose any one of you. I hope you are all self isolating responsibly, and that all your family members are ok too. Please take care of yourselves.

Saga Musix

Stay safe, and stay home making music with OpenMPT! ;)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

jmkz

Quote from: Saga Musix on March 18, 2020, 19:00:24
Spot on! And yes, free time of transport it'll for making music with OpenMPT. Best wishes from Mexico, Cheers

Exhale

Quote from: Saga Musix on March 18, 2020, 19:00:24
Lol agreed, ModPlug is a great way to ease those isolation woes 😄

LPChip

Stay safe everyone! May this be an inspiring time, so OpenMPT can be fully utilized. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

ASIKWUSpulse

I'll take it safe ;D, and I hope everyone else of you do. And yeah, spend time with OpenMPT and stuff that makes you happy instead in these worrying times :)
My favourite chord transition: Fmaj9 -> Gadd9 :D (I also like it's ±1 semitone variants)

Dextrolymphocyte

WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE AAARRRRAAAAGH

Saga Musix

Eventually we all will, true. No need to panic now.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

.^o

Back to compo too.
Best wishes and compos to all.