.42 tab doesn't trigger vertical scrollbars

Started by LPChip, June 04, 2006, 12:36:07

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

If you move the cursor using the arrow keys, it will make sure that the cursor becomes visible if offscreen.

Eg: You move your cursor to row 63, and then use the scrollbars to scroll up so that the cursor is no longer visible. (I don't use center active row, so maybe this is related?)

If I press an arrow key to move the cursor around, the view scrolls to view the cursor. This is good.

Now I do the same as above, but instead of using the arrow keys, I use the tab key to move between channels, the view is not scrolled back.

Small thing, but I lost my cursor that way and it took me a while to find it :P (note that horizontal scroll does work even offscreen.)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

rewbs

This should be fixed thanks to Pelya's patch in 1.17.02.47. Please confirm.

LPChip

Bug is confirmed. :)

Thanks for the patch. Closing this one.