[Dance] 19 (Nineteen) (mptm, mp3)

Started by mg_2018, December 01, 2019, 12:23:46

Previous topic - Next topic

mg_2018

Finally, the big, *big* test was over, and I upload the fourth song, 19 (Nineteen), on this forum.
I used three example samples, and these are indicated as [external].
Thanks to its size(?), you can either download the MPTM file below(zip file), or through my google drive.

Download: MPTM/MP3

Update (at 191203): Thanks for your advice about this music's genre.. Fixed the genre tag once again!

LPChip

What style is the song in? See also The posting rules topic because the title did not start with [style] either. Please edit your post to include this info.

I'll label it experimental for now.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

mg_2018

Now it's time for me to choose what genre the song I make before 'creating' the melody..

Saga Musix

Nice upbeat tune. I'd rather say it's somewhere between Synthpop and Dance (Synth Dance?) than House due to its melodic content.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.