[Trance/Electronic] Comic Bakery Remix

Started by Stardown, July 31, 2019, 05:36:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Stardown

I may have already made a Comic Bakery remix, but this song is so good I just had to make another one. This one is much better than my first one, and takes on a trance style, with a slower part at the middle and end. It also includes new melodies, as well as a drum loop used in TJ TechnoiZ's songs.

This might be one of my best songs yet. :D

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EkQnmvRc0lMJ8LggOei0xgKyOnuXMd2R
Length: 3:53
Size: 1.70MB

Saga Musix

Nice remix. It just makes me cringe a bit when people use large parts of the OpenMPT example song samples in a single track. :D Not because they are bad (I wouldn't have chosen them if that was the case), but rather because it seems a bit uninspired.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Stardown

You wouldn't believe how many drafts and loops make use of the default samples. Mainly I've been using them because they're convenient, even if it's a bit lazy and unoriginal. To mix things up, I've also been adding audio from Looperman to some of my songs.

I do have access to other instruments from other songs, especially those made by TJ TechnoiZ, Lyzzard, and the legendary Captain, creator of the amazing Space Debris. (In fact, I thought I'd make a Captain-style Shooting Star remix just for kicks ;) It has to be in S3M format because there are too many instruments for MOD.)

So yeah, I do have some great songs using samples that aren't the sample instruments. I just haven't published them yet.