Archive of download.modplug.com from 2003-05 ?

Started by lappet, February 06, 2019, 22:36:14

Previous topic - Next topic

lappet

Hi, does anyone know if there is an archive of the songs that were uploaded to download.modplug.com around 2003-05? I had a few songs uploaded but have since lost them.

Saga Musix

Hi there, the only backup that was ever sent to me is this one, but IIRC it's much older (2000-2001 era). I asked several times if there are more backups but it appears that there are not.
If the songs were in tracked format, you could have a look at ModLand or ModArchive if you can find them there. I couldn't find anything based on your forum username, though.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

I can confirm what Saga Musix just said. The backup we received was older.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

lappet

Thank you LPChip and Saga Musix. Too sad that they don't have backups from the later years :(
I have looked through ModArchive before and turned up blank. Looking through ModLand now.