Pattern visualization for Columns UI (fb2k)

Started by Sergey77, January 05, 2019, 07:26:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergey77

Hello everyone! I'm newbie here.
First of all, I thanks to Manx for the foo_openmpt component for fb2k. I really like to use this component to listen a tracker music at fb2k.
But unfortunately for the Columns UI version https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_ui_columns there is no visualization of patterns. And so let the question:
Manx, please could you create this version? I think that many users were grateful to you.

Thanks in advance!

Saga Musix

kode54's fork has a pattern view visualization. Since neither manx nor me are foobar2k users and the functionality has already been incorporated into kode54's fork, there is little motivation for us to implement this. Note that his fork is not using the most current libopenmpt version, but I'm sure it will be updated soon enough.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Sergey77

Thanks for the answer!
yes, I know about the kode54's fork, but in this component, the pattern visualization is implemented only for the Default User Interface (DUI). I suggested on the pages of the forum an implementation that for the Columns UI (CUI), but so far no one has started implementation: https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,116509.msg962154.html#msg962154.
But Ok maybe something will change, will hope :)

Thanks again!

Saga Musix

If this is something that needs to be implemented in the plugin (I know next to nothing about the fb2k SDK so I don't know), I guess the place you posted that suggestion in is not really the best one. You should ask kode54 about it.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Sergey77

I asked kode54 about that a year ago. But you are right, maybe i should ask him again. Thanks!