Free OPL instruments

Started by FreezeFlame(Alchemy), November 23, 2018, 14:31:45

Previous topic - Next topic

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

Id like to share my selfmade OPL instruments, since i ended up making quite alot of them (damn, making em is kind of addicting), and honestly, i might have barely scratched the surface of the new OPL FM emulation of OpenMPT 1.28.00.40 and they might come in use for someone, or atleast save some time if they need to be made from scratch.

Whatever the case, feel free to suggest if anything needs to be improved or if you want some instruments added (it will take some time).
License wise, your free to use them for whatever you want, yet i woudn't mind if you could atleast give credits.

Last modified: 24.11.2018, at 1:50 am.

Edit: forgot to point out the content of the zip file.

It contains the following folders from the folder OPL2 instruments:
Basses (total of 13),
Bells (total of 4),
Drums (total of 6),
Leads (total of 10),
Pads (total of 4),
Synthy (total of 5).

All contained OPL instruments are in the .s3i format.
If they are any updates to the zip file, a date will be added in this post to point out when it was last modified. Hope i covered everything.
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).

ballacr75

Very nice instruments! Congrants!

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

QuoteVery nice instruments! Congrants!

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

QuoteThanks for sharing!
Your welcome.

Midori Mizuno

There are some nice things in there!

I might follow suit and share as well. It's a mixed bag - there are some patches i'm really happy with especially the guitar and some mediocre ones as well, all categorised into separate directories for convenience's sake. Enjoy i guess :3

LovelyA72

I like these instruments! Thanks for sharing!
I love OpenMPT and C#...