Activation mail for issue-tracker account haven't been sent

Started by ASIKWUSpulse, November 22, 2018, 19:16:02

Previous topic - Next topic

ASIKWUSpulse

Saga Musix and I had a discussion about a sound that I found funny in one of my modules of 2013, that apparently was a bug of OpenMPT.

So, I was going to report this in the issue-tracker, and for that I need an account: so I created one.

However, it looks like something has happened to the activation mail, because it didn't appear in my mail after registration, and it's not in the junkbox either.

Where has it gone?
My favourite chord transition: Fmaj9 -> Gadd9 :D (I also like it's ±1 semitone variants)

Saga Musix

I cannot find anything suspcious in the logs, and there was no mailer-daemon reply, so maybe it's still on its way. Outlook/Hotmail tends to be finnicky and regularly put servers on their blacklist for no good reason. However, your account is marked as "enabeld" so I wonder if you can already log in?
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

ASIKWUSpulse

I don't know my password. I didn't get to make one myself if I can remember, or does it somehow find the forum-account through the email, and uses that password?
My favourite chord transition: Fmaj9 -> Gadd9 :D (I also like it's ±1 semitone variants)

Saga Musix

Right... I don't register a new account every day so I didn't know the exact procedure. ;) I have sent you a password reset mail, did that arrive?
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

ASIKWUSpulse

Saga Musix

Do you receive any notifications for new messages being posted in this thread?

ASIKWUSpulse

Saga Musix

I have requested the server IP to be whitelisted once more at Microsoft and joined their SNDS to hopefully prevent this from happening again (I have my doubts). This will take a few hours to take effect, though.

ASIKWUSpulse