Author Topic: OpenMPT logo and icon redesign (was: Some custom MPT icons I made)  (Read 25661 times)

Offline Saga Musix

• OpenMPT Developers
  • aka Jojo
    • Download music, samples, VST plugins: Saga Musix Website
  • Operating System: Windows 7 x64
Re: OpenMPT logo and icon redesign (was: Some custom MPT icons I made)
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2018, 07:57:33 »
Thanks for the update! I'll try to incorporate it later today or tomorrow. For the time being, a current test version (where I manually changed the background color to test it out) with all the new graphics can be found here as always: https://builds.openmpt.org/builds/ Everything looks just great!
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Offline Saga Musix

• OpenMPT Developers
  • aka Jojo
« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2018, 19:46:38 »
There seems to be a little issue with the updated about screen SVG: It seems to miss a reference to the waveform background image.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Offline ellobo

• Active artist
« Reply #107 on: July 26, 2018, 08:44:44 »
Yea it was doing that earlier. I thought I had fixed it. Here's an updated version. And the waveform just in case it still doesn't work.

Offline Saga Musix

• OpenMPT Developers
  • aka Jojo
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2018, 19:15:15 »
Thanks, with the external PNG file it does work now. I've incorporated the new version into OpenMPT already.

Offline ellobo

• Active artist
« Reply #109 on: October 31, 2018, 05:23:37 »
I've been wondering. I know you said you incorporated the new version into OpenMPT already but mine is still showing the old graphics. I have the newest update. Do I need to do something to make the new graphics work?

Offline Saga Musix

• OpenMPT Developers
  • aka Jojo
« Reply #110 on: October 31, 2018, 08:38:27 »
The new graphics will appear in OpenMPT 1.28, which is to be released sometime in the next few weeks.

Offline ellobo

• Active artist
« Reply #111 on: October 31, 2018, 09:37:44 »
Ok that makes sense. Can't wait to see it. :)