Is ModArchive down?

Started by Asdfguy86, September 06, 2018, 02:55:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Asdfguy86

On the subject of this fake soundclown account, I also have mixed feelings. I doubt whoever is actually running the thing is doing it in a harassing nature, but I still don't get why they are doing it.

Yomaru_Kasuga

If we know that, and it will find out, when the Modarchive website will be back soon for next month or next year?

Asdfguy86

Saga said that the site should be back online soon.
Quote from: Saga Musix on September 06, 2018, 19:41:33
Don't worry, it will.

Since my question has been answered, I'll go ahead and lock this thread.

LPChip

Although the topic is locked, I do want to point something out here regarding impersonating someone else.

Even if you do it for fun, it is never something you should do. If the legal system becomes involved somehow, you can be guarenteed that a form of punishment will follow (like a fine or even jailtime).

Many web admins follow legal actions which means that your account will be banned, even if it was only a joke or prank or whatever.

This is just not okay, no matter what.

Impersonating someone else really is a big thing, and if I ever find out someone does that on a website or service I manage, you can guarantee that I will ban the crap out of you, no excuses, and no, its not going to be a temp ban either. Perma ban. If you have it in you to come up with this kind of actions, then you are dangerous.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs