Adjust resolution

Started by RG (aka AUDIOMONSTER), June 17, 2018, 17:40:44

Previous topic - Next topic

RG (aka AUDIOMONSTER)

I'm getting old, and my eyes would say thanks you, if I could change the general display resolution of OpenMPT, regardless of my native windows resolution, like a "control +/-" command in web browsers like Chrome, for instance..

Possible ?

Saga Musix

You can choose a custom font and size in the settings dialog for the pattern data, but since it's a bitmap font, there is no simple way to simply scale it up and down like in a browser.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

RG (aka AUDIOMONSTER)

Yes, indeed, too bad it affects only patterns.

Saga Musix

All other font sizes are according to your Windows configuration. So if they are too small for you, you need to increase the font size in Windows, or why would it only matter in OpenMPT and not any other applications?
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

RG (aka AUDIOMONSTER)

Well, I don't know why, but it is the only application which bothers me in full resolution. I'll try lowering windows, then.

Saga Musix

You may want to try changing the font size before lowering the resolution (which will look ugly) as I said. Try setting the interface size to 125% or 150% in the control panel.

RG (aka AUDIOMONSTER)

Yes, indeed : very ugly.