quantize - pattern context?

Started by Exhale, December 04, 2017, 04:35:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Exhale

Ok I am sure I will kick myself but where is the pattern context menu? I have been searching on and off for a while so that I can get it to quantize - or the term I think you are all using for putting 2 or more notes down in separated patterns if they are hit at the same time on the keyboard or on a midi device... I do not have a midi device, but I can play vsts and other instruments on modplug with my keyboard like a midi keyboard and I am planning on getting a midi device soon and so in preparation for that I am swatting up on how things work with it in modplug.
So yeah, half asleep, so I hope that is somewhat clear, I will correct it later if not...

Saga Musix

Quote from: Exhale on December 04, 2017, 04:35:05
Ok I am sure I will kick myself but where is the pattern context menu?
A context menu is always reached through a right-click in Windows applications.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Exhale

Quote from: Saga Musix on December 04, 2017, 12:23:35
Quote from: Exhale on December 04, 2017, 04:35:05
Ok I am sure I will kick myself but where is the pattern context menu?
A context menu is always reached through a right-click in Windows applications.
I thought I wasnt crazy yet, yeah I tried that... the only option on the tree provides is refresh, the pattern list has more options but the only one that I thought might have it was pattern properties...
where should I right click?

Saga Musix

Given that it's the Pattern context menu, offering contextual operations on the pattern, maybe right-clicingk the actual pattern would be a good idea? ;)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Exhale

Quote from: Saga Musix on December 04, 2017, 16:07:55
Given that it's the Pattern context menu, offering contextual operations on the pattern, maybe right-clicingk the actual pattern would be a good idea? ;)
AAAAAH NOW I SEE IT! haha
Ok time to go kick myself ;)

LPChip

Quote from: Exhale on December 04, 2017, 16:14:15
Post it on youtube, or it didn't happen. :P
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Exhale

Quote from: LPChip on December 04, 2017, 18:21:34
Quote from: Exhale on December 04, 2017, 16:14:15
Post it on youtube, or it didn't happen. :P
haha nice! You are correct, it didn't happen. Consider a degree of mental thrashing as having been done. I suppose I could post something of me kicking my own ass physically if you need it for ahem..."satisfaction" X_X