Main Menu

Clock Vst

Started by Synth Magic-84, August 08, 2017, 22:57:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Synth Magic-84

Hi guys thought i would post this here as modplug doesn't have a clock might come in handy http://thepiz.org/plugins/?p=Big%20Clock

Saga Musix

Quotemodplug doesn't have a clock
Try looking in the lower-right corner of the window. But indeed it doesn't show bars and measures like this plugin can optionally do.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Synth Magic-84

Sorry i see now thank you may you's could add bars and measures in coming update's ?

Saga Musix

It's difficult because OpenMPT does not count bars and measures internally, and the fact that you can freely resize a pattern to be e.g. just 3 rows long while the rows per beat are 4 makes things like this somewhat difficult. OpenMPT tries its best to send the correct measure position to VST plugins (which is why this plugin works at all) but it cannot always be accurate (see aforementioned example). This is one reason why I'm sceptical about having it built right into OpenMPT.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Synth Magic-84

No problem thank you loving Modplug wish i would of found it sooner love it pick it over any daw any day 10/10 job well done