Our wonderful developers

Started by Exhale, October 07, 2016, 05:28:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Exhale

I was going to put this in the feature request section, but for some reason I cannot, oh well.
Guys, I just want to say I and many people who you have never met adore you for developing - in my opinion - the best music making software around. So I was wondering, would it be possible to get a photo of each of you guys, I could put them together on photoshop and you could hopefully put it on the "credits" section of the "about us" part in modplug.
You guys deserve credit and appreciation.

Saga Musix

No, I wouldn't want that. There are too many people who have contributed in the past, and who will contribute in the future, and it would be unfair to those to only add pictures of a few people.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Exhale

Quote from: Saga Musix on October 07, 2016, 08:35:43
No, I wouldn't want that. There are too many people who have contributed in the past, and who will contribute in the future, and it would be unfair to those to only add pictures of a few people.
I was thinking of having for everyone who sends their pic for it, you guys can opt out by not sending your pic ^_^
we could then have it rotate pictures since their are that many.
Either way, I understand the feeling of not wanting to be in the limelight, but I really believe you guys deserve more credit than you get.

Saga Musix

I already get more than I need, honestly. ;)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Exhale

I could even draw you guys as manga characters if you would like :)
maybe that would then be an excuse to send me your pics anyways and I can post the result here :D

Exhale

Quote from: Saga Musix on October 07, 2016, 08:46:27
I already get more than I need, honestly. ;)
Cool. Ok, well I would still like to draw a pic or something, just thinking now a manga pic would be epic, so maybe you guys would be up for a fan group portrait of the developers so far.

LPChip

Why not draw a manga of the MPT logo? Give it some eyes and a mouth etc, and turn it into the ultimate OpenMPT developer? xD
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Exhale

Quote from: LPChip on October 07, 2016, 11:20:02
Why not draw a manga of the MPT logo? Give it some eyes and a mouth etc, and turn it into the ultimate OpenMPT developer? xD
I could do that too XD

say hello to modpunk ^_^

Saga Musix

If you can come up with something that is not too weird and has the same dimensions as the current logo in the About screen, I may replace it. :P

LPChip

Looks pretty nice, but at the same time I have to agree with Saga Musix.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Exhale

Quote from: Saga Musix on October 09, 2016, 21:29:46
If you can come up with something that is not too weird and has the same dimensions as the current logo in the About screen, I may replace it. :P
Cool I will give that a go ^_^