The Palm handheld supports animted GIF pictures

Started by Really Weird Person, June 02, 2006, 16:58:42

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of the word wizodd?

It is awesome! Keep making up words!
4 (66.7%)
It is dunb! Stop making up such bonehead words!
1 (16.7%)
It is obvious that Kasey gave you this one! That is because she is the weirdest!
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: June 02, 2006, 17:08:20

Really Weird Person

Do you know what is weird other than Cody, Dane, Jesse, and me? I will twll you. It is the fact that the Palm handheld supports animated GIF pictures! That means that it does the emoticons properly (as well as Mr. Turner's animated GIF pictures on his Web site)! Mr. Turner was my science teacher last year (meaning this past school year, A.K.A. my freshman year). Wow, one whole game of Super Mario World's worth of posts! That's wizodd! If you liked two words mixed together, then you will love wizodd! Wizodd consists of weird, bizarre, and odd all mixed together! The Palm even displays polls properly, as well as the pictures (the ones such as my 3? of clubs,  LPChip's name, SquirrelHavok's flower?! Remember this: Kasey is the weirdest!

speed-goddamn-focus

You should make a whole dictionary! "the really weird dictionary of combined words", or "weirdtionary of combords" or "wombordtionary"

Really Weird Person

I think that that would take a long time to do. I will e-mail Kasey and let her do that, because, if you have forgotten (which I doubt that you did), she is the weirdest! Plus, that is too weird for me I think. I even think that that is too weird for Christian. It requires at least Kasey's level of weirdness (the weirdest) to be done.

speed-goddamn-focus

Really Weird Person

Or Paul? Good idea. Except for the fact that the only e-mail address that I know out of the people that would be able to do them is Kasey's.  Therefore, it would be quite difficult for me to e-mail Paul and let him do it. As for Charlotte, she is over at my house as of the present, and she will probably be here for the whole weekend. However, she is only in the third grade. Therefore, she may not understand all of the terms used in the list of possible definitions. However, I am quite confident that Kasey would, considering the fact that she will be a junior in high school next year. One of the words is womposite. That is the mixture of weird and composite. I am not sure if Charlotte knows what composite is, but I am quite confident that Kasey does.

Really Weird Person

Well, I have given Kasey some ideas (580 so far). You do not have to worry too much, I did actually type all of them. I did include Wasey and keirdest as well. Wasey = weird + Kasey (it would work with the c spelling as well, but that is not how she spells her name). Keirdest = weirdest (the spelling with the k comes from the fact that Kasey spells her name with a k).

speed-goddamn-focus

Wow, 580! Kasey must be overwhelmed, in the weirdest way of course.

Really Weird Person

Yep, probably. That would be because she is the weirdest! Of course, according to Mr. S. she must not be. When Mr. S. calls me the weirdest, in my mind he is doing one of threee things.

!. He is using a different pattern than I do (which would make Kasey the weirdestest and Paul the weirdestestest)
@. He is calling me Kasey instead of myself.
#. He is doing both 1 & 2.

If Mr. S. is doing either 2 or 3, then he is really weird. That would be because, the last time I looked at myself in a mirror, I did not look very feminine at all.