Im looking for these versions:

version 1.00
version 1.01
version 1.02
version 1.03
version 1.04
version 1.05
version 2.00

I'm unable to find anything across the net ....so far....thanks  :)

C-5

Quote from: Fatarse on April 22, 2016, 11:24:55
version 1.00
version 1.01
version 1.02
version 1.03
version 1.04
version 1.05
version 2.00

I'm unable to find anything across the net...
Nor do I. I looked extremely deep into the internet and the only version I found is v2.14.
I'm just a note.
Don't talk with me.

Saga Musix

Well, then you didn't look very deeply. ModLand has most versions except for the ones Fatarse wants, but I'm not even sure what they need them for since most of them just contain bugfixes.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Fatarse

A bit of a teaser message for you all I have version 1.05. More teasers coming soon to a mod site near you!

Give it up for fat arse , the arse of the century! ;) :P

Saga Musix

QuoteVersion 1.05
  - Bug fix: Changing a sample's loop while it's playing can no longer
             cause the program to produce a divide error (mixed devices)
             (only reason for the release.. found on the same day I
             sent out v1.04! Doh)
That's the entire changelog. Nothing to be too excited about, to be honest... Of course it's still nice to complete the history and I can help getting it into ModLand's collection if you like.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Fatarse

A bit more teasing, I also have version 2.00. Keep your eyes clued here and watch this space! 8) :P ;)

Fatarse

Version 1.04 was suppose to be apart of Mods Anthology Collection featuring 4 CD's. However I know for a fact that it released with version 1.06. So version 1.04 went missing in action. To date its stilling missing..... :'( still searching for it...... :-X

Fart arse on the case of the missing versions.... ::)

Fatarse

I now have version 1.02  :P only a few more versions to go!

Fatarse

I now have version 1.01 in the collection. Only 3 versions remain. ;)

Fatarse

this will be my last post for a long time...... :-\ I now have the holy grail of Impulse Tracker Version 1.00.

Version 1.03 and 1.04 remain to be found. Maybe Jeff Lim (Pulse) can help with those two versions.

There was also a rare 2.03A version floating about and a hornet music contest version which I also have both of.

In the words of FORCETEN,

ENJOY LIFE

Later Fatarse 8)

Saga Musix

Fatarse

one last post to make you squirm even more I have the very rare 2.13P (Pre-release).

Greetings and salutations to Counterpoint Of Westower! Who hales from Canada. Thanks for the music inspired by you ...that allowed me to write my own mod tunes.

Regards,

Fatarse 8)

Fatarse

Just to put some extra light on hornet mc4 contest version of impulse tracker, I believe it to be the modified version of 1.04. So if thats true, that only makes version 1.03 of Impulse Tracker to be found! Hope that helps you all!

So if anyone finds 1.03 let me know!

Regards

Fatarse :)

Fatarse

I now have 1.03 of impulse tracker..... I found it in my archives.... :P ;D I now have the complete history of Impulse Tracker Versions..... and other bits and pieces made by others for Impulse Tracker.

Greetings to all those from the old mod music scene..... Big Hello to ICEHEART , CHRIS JARVIS AND PULSE! remember me i still have many of your tunes!!!

Regards,

Fartarse/McScooter

Saga Musix

And I have a huge pile of gold, but I won't show it to you, you just have to believe me...
Seriously, you can just as well stop posting if you are not going to share your findings. Your behaviour is egoistic.