Cream Tracker

Started by Fatarse, January 27, 2016, 14:56:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatarse

Does anyone know much about this tracker?

CREAM TRACKER :P

Created by Benjamin "Bero" Rosseaux

Saga Musix

Well, what exactly do you want to know? It's a very coder-centric tool he created for his 64k intros.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Fatarse

I would like to know if or when he intends to release it to the general public? I would like to take it for a spin!

Cream Tracker running on YouTube : http://youtu.be/U-eMhwPwptw

Saga Musix

He doesn't (for the time being), but if you're interested in trying it, you can contact him to get a private copy.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LDAsh

The guy also does some Android development, if only there was a decent tracker app out there.  Unfortuntately, he seems to have been inactive for a few years so it doesn't seem likely. :(

Saga Musix

BeRo is still active, he just hasn't released a lot of general-purpose tools lately but rather works on what he requires for his demoscene prods.

Fatarse

I don't think that would happen... I left a message on his site about it and the message was wiped! So fat load a good that would do... Oh well I will stick to what's available now... And if he happens to release it main stream....as the years roll by then maybe I will download it! Nice to look at but better to use!

With all the tools at my disposal ....trackers a blimp in the night!

Regards,

Fatarse at your service.

Saga Musix

QuoteI don't think that would happen
Why not? BeRo told me that if someone is interested, he'd most likely hand out the program to them. Your message was probably not wiped from his website but rather was never moderated (many websites, including the comment system on the openmpt.org front page, use moderation to avoid spam bots taking over the place). I'd rather try contacting him through mail.

Fatarse

Well I sent him an email so we will see what happens. :o

Fatarse

Update: Bero sent me cream tracker 😏 haven't used it yet I have been too busy! :-\