[ElectroHouse] Don't just stand there (mp3)

Started by maleek, February 16, 2006, 18:53:40

Previous topic - Next topic

maleek

I used to be a very active in the mod-community, on trax-in-space and similar outlets. Seems like I've used tracking as a creative form of expression for the last six years. After the release of MPTopen I've tried to get the beat right in the harder forms of house and electromusic. I just wanted to link this track which is something I've produced solely on MPT, to give something back, as I really enjoyed the sense of community on Modplug back in the days.

This is the first track of my new music. It surely lacks some in terms of post-production, but give it a try:
http://www.lokaltidningen.net/musik/info.php/450

p.s I used to release tracks by the pseudonym Justblue, I remixed Falcon (TDR), Spoz (Subwoofer), Moder Jords Massiva (EMI), and released some of my own tracks on TIS.

n3ur0

nice one!
i liked the rythm, and the voices sound good but are a bit monotone

great

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "maleek"as I really enjoyed the sense of community on Modplug back in the days.

Hey, that's still around! We are all ususally friendly and helpful around here.

Anyway, downloading the song, took a while to find the link :)

Wow, futuristic! Reminds me of the music in the game Shadowrun, when you walk into a bar. Cool song, I like the attitude in it,
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

maleek

Yes Squirrel. That is exactly what i liked. And I will probably try to get with the program and keep on with the modplug forum aswell :) Thanks for the kind comments! Shadowrun was and is a great game...

about the link,

if the language appears to be jibberish, click "Ladda ner "don't just stand there (short edit)" if you want to dl the track.

Sam_Zen

It appears that I have this track already from a download of february this year..

AppO

Good tech-house. Shorts synths are groovy. I like the strange piano chords. Good use of vocal sample (1:43). A blend that works. Greetings !

AppO

:lol:
The Humble Craftsman aka Viktor Ugo-Appas aka Jolimelodia