#modplug OHC#12

Started by georg, May 06, 2006, 22:37:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Squirrel Havoc

Well I just wanna say I'm sorry I missed it, since Im always bitching about having one. To be honest, I dont remember much about the last 24 hours, so I think I was sleeping the whole time, and taht's why I missed it. :oops:
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

apple-joe

Congratulations to Xaimus for winning this time. Many great entries, I think there were 7!

mikosoft

I was the host (as I presumed the whole time that I will have to do it :P ). Although there were only 5 compoers and no samplepack (Xaimus slacked :P ) when the time was due we agreed on having the compo anyway. I delayed the compo for 30 minutes and was about to use a recycled pack when Xaimus finally dropped in. So we had the pack. Guys didn't slack off either and spammed several channels so finally there were 8 contestants. 35 minutes later we finally started with all the glory. Doragon left (killed by bass sample :P ) so only 7 people finished. After all the hassle we made a nice little OHC. The votepack and results (which were very tight this time) ar still up and available in the channel topic. For those IRC unfriendly here they are (copypaste from topic):
#modplug OHC #12 congrats to Xaimus! http://mikosoft.yweb.sk/mpohc12results.txt | votepack still up: http://mikosoft.yweb.sk/votepack.

Cheers 'till the next compo
Believe in Him and be free.

speed-goddamn-focus

Wow, close competition. Huge sample pack, great entries. Sorry I missed it.

georg

what a party ... i'm still buzzin'

Why is it that when a party has too much food, booze, drugs, alcohol, loud noise, liquor, and definetly enough food to feed a small nation...(dramatic pause)...there are only a few pretty girls. and usually with boyfriends

Why?  ::)
I'll never make sword-chucks...
Update - 2013 I still havent made sword-chuks.
Update - 2021 What the hell are sword-chuks? :((

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "georg"Why is it that when a party has too much food, booze, drugs, alcohol, loud noise, liquor, and definetly enough food to feed a small nation...(dramatic pause)...there are only a few pretty girls. and usually with boyfriends

It's a universal law. Violating it would cause the universe to collapse.

mikosoft

Quote from: "georg"what a party ... i'm still buzzin'

Why is it that when a party has too much food, booze, drugs, alcohol, loud noise, liquor, and definetly enough food to feed a small nation...(dramatic pause)...there are only a few pretty girls. and usually with boyfriends

Girls will stick to you once you get the food and go and give it to poor children in Africa  :P
Believe in Him and be free.