interesting feature?

Started by habys, April 25, 2006, 18:47:17

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

I've also given this a though.

I think that if there's data in one of the hidden fields, the first row visable upwards should have a different background color, telling that there's hidden information below.

Copy and pasting imho should be : row 1 and 3 will copy 1,2,3,4.

But then again, if you want a precise copy/paste, you can always zoom back.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

habys

one thing i miss from impulse tracker is when you use alt+? some number to set note spacing, they keyboard still goes by 1 when you press up or down. i guess people liked this better or it would have been implemented already, but just for personal notes, i liked the impulse tracker way. :-)

i think the zoom out, or view by certain number of rows is pretty cool, just to simplify things or fit big patterns on the screen.
--------------------------------
And I do hope that you have
a Sound Blaster Pro because
I tried to make this song
as much stereo as possble.

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "habys"one thing i miss from impulse tracker is when you use alt+? some number to set note spacing, they keyboard still goes by 1 when you press up or down. i guess people liked this better or it would have been implemented already, but just for personal notes, i liked the impulse tracker way. :-)
You can have it either way you want it. Just bind up and down to "Navigate up/down by 1 row" instead of "Navigate up/down by spacing". Just go to the Setup menu, keyboard tab and the select category "Patter editor - General".

georg

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"
Quote from: "habys"one thing i miss from impulse tracker is when you use alt+? some number to set note spacing, they keyboard still goes by 1 when you press up or down. i guess people liked this better or it would have been implemented already, but just for personal notes, i liked the impulse tracker way. :-)
You can have it either way you want it. Just bind up and down to "Navigate up/down by 1 row" instead of "Navigate up/down by spacing". Just go to the Setup menu, keyboard tab and the select category "Patter editor - General".

Damn! That's almost too much. Will the future version track my basslines for me?  :wink:
I'll never make sword-chucks...
Update - 2013 I still havent made sword-chuks.
Update - 2021 What the hell are sword-chuks? :((

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "georg"Damn! That's almost too much. Will the future version track my basslines for me?  :wink:
No, but with a piece of string I can make your computer track your inlines.