Greetings!

Started by Livingston, May 03, 2006, 03:04:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Livingston

Hey fellows,
It's been an extremely long time since I've visited the modplug forums... You may remember me as Sensei, Senseisan, Katze, Die Katze, or something else entirely.  I should really decide on a name, and stick with it.  I mean, LPChip has been LPChip for what, 10 years?  20?  I can't even remember.  I just wanted to say hello, and to say that I'm not dead.  I still hang around the #modplug channel on efnet.  You could say I'm lurking...
It'd be nice to see you all again, to reminisce about times past.  I grew up musically in this community, and I really appreciate all the support and advice I received around here, and also being around such talented trackers, you can sometimes absorb something.   :)

-Livingston

Squirrel Havoc

Yeah we totally remember you. YOu can always give back to the MOD community by sharing your knowledge with newbies :)
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

LPChip

Welcome back :)

I've been LPChip for like... 14 years or so now :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

georg

hiya Liver-spot
I'll never make sword-chucks...
Update - 2013 I still havent made sword-chuks.
Update - 2021 What the hell are sword-chuks? :((

speed-goddamn-focus

hellou andy-bandy!

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "LPChip"Welcome back :)

I've been LPChip for like... 14 years or so now :)

Yeah I've been Squirrel Havoc for the last 9 years
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.