recording parameter changes

Started by inemuri1985, November 30, 2014, 18:39:17

Previous topic - Next topic

inemuri1985

recording parameter changes was working, but stopped working?

any tips to what could be the problem?

i checked the manual but there is little info on this... does it for example only work in some module formats?

Saga Musix

Quote from: inemuri1985 on November 30, 2014, 18:39:17
does it for example only work in some module formats?
Yes, parameter control events are exclusive to the MPTM format.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

inemuri1985

i see now the default project that opens when you hit ctrl+n is impulse tracker format.

thanks

Saga Musix

Note that you can set the default file type to mptm through a hidden option. ;)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

inemuri1985

thanks, can i just ask one more question (maybe no need to make a new topic)

when set to default octave 4 what keyboard key plays the sample at original speed?

this should probably be easy to figure out (?) , but im a bit new to open mpt ..

Saga Musix

C-5 is the middle C, hence if 4 is the base octave on the keyboard, assuming that you use the default chromatic key config, "A" would play a C-5.