"THANK YOU!" for the latest update!

Started by HereticBeats, November 07, 2014, 11:58:40

Previous topic - Next topic

HereticBeats

Yo!

Here is my - much delayed - "THANK YOU!" for the newest version (OpenMPT v1.23.05.00). I'm always VERY curious to see how far you can take/develope a once so simple tracker. Today it can hold its own against some of the strong, expensive DAWs - it's just not as luxurious (which is FINE by me).

Personally I'm most interested in sample function updates. It's hard to control my excitement, so could you please reveal when the next version comes out? Plus, whether it will have any FEATURE updates as opposed to only bug-fixes :-)

Thanx a lot in advance!

PS: I absolutely LOVE that OpenMPT has become 64-bit! Old news, I know...

- HereticBeats (www.hereticbeats.com)
Hardware: HP Pavilion g7 | M-Audio Audiophile USB + Studiophile BX5a | Numark PT01 USB | Akai MPC2500 SE | Akai S1000 | Akai MPD18

Software: Windows 7 | OpenMPT | Audacity 2 | BeatCleaver | TX16Wx 2 Pro | Poise | E-MU Proteus VX 2 | Novation Bass Station 2 + V-Station 2 | Wusik EVE 3 | FireBird+ 2

Saga Musix

Oh, there will definitely be some very exciting improvements and new features in the next version, and I'm currently planning on releasing it around Christmas.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.