change the graphical view of playing direction of the staff in Pattern Editor

Started by tirinin, October 08, 2014, 12:06:21

Previous topic - Next topic

tirinin

I want to change the way  the rows moves in the pattern editor when the song is playing .  I would like  them to move  from left to right  side instead of up and down as  now  happens ( by default ) but I can not remember how to do it
Someone can help me
Thanks

Saga Musix

You can't. Welcome to the world of trackers, where time goes from top to bottom instead of left to right.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

.^o

sadly many people are afraid of that.
however it is exactly the same thing.
shame to modern sequencers ^^

Rakib

^^

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Saga Musix

That just looks like a horizontal order list (with a pattern matrix like in Renoise) to me, something OpenMPT also has (without the pattern matrix).
To me it sounds more like tirinin wants a horizontal pattern editor.