Making Synth1 run on an old PC of mine.

Started by FreezeFlame(Alchemy), September 28, 2014, 19:28:06

Previous topic - Next topic

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

Is there some way to make it run on an PC with on old Celeron Processor (701 MHZ) without support for the SSE instruction set?
Someone must have tried this VST instrument on some old PC, or am i the only one?
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).

Saga Musix

Synth1 1.10 was the last version which doesn't require SSE2, so you could try using that. It will probably not run very nicely on such an outdated CPU, but you can give it a try.

QuoteSomeone must have tried this VST instrument on some old PC, or am i the only one?
Yeah, and how would that change anything about the system requirements?
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

QuoteYeah, and how would that change anything about the system requirements?
I can't read Japanese(?) neither Chinese(?). The wepside offering Synth1 is documented in either one of those languages.

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

I have tested Synth1 1.08 (there is no Synth1 1.10 available in its official wepside) and it so far works really nice :).
Thanks for the suggestion of using an older version ;).

And scrap what i wrote in my post above. It has english documentations (not everything is documented fully, but its an start).