This is a journey

Started by kvint3, April 29, 2006, 15:59:51

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Quote from: "kvint3"YES!
But, this is another version of it. In that version that I remember were used a little bit different samples, but very simmilar. The form of it is also the same. So its named freshous...I will try to do some other searches for the version that I remember.
Thank you very much LP, I thought it is impossible to find it... :D  :D  :D

If you find sometimes other versions than this Chronos version, you can past it here :) thnx

I can tell you that this song is the original. The version I have was ripped from a demo where it was used. It must've been that your version was a remix or so from the original.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

kvint3

Well, its possible...but as I said, form is the same, but sound of samples was a little bit different...

EDIT:

I FOUND IT! I found the version that I remember, its almost the same that LP sent here, there are some little cosmetical changings, but finally this is it!!!

http://www.modarchive.com/cgi-bin/download.cgi?F/freshhou.mod