OpenMPT 1.23 releases

Started by Saga Musix, March 29, 2014, 21:19:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

The long-awaited, super magical OpenMPT 1.23 is there. 64-bit build, plugin bridge, new icons, tons of new features, etc... Read more about it here: http://openmpt.org/openmpt-1-23-01-00-released
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

.^o

:)

i tried to append 2 mptm modules but the second one replace the first one.
is there something i didn't understand ?

Rakib

Downloaded and tested, works great. Only issue is that I had to remove and reload sidekickv3 to make it work, otherwise I look forward using 64 bits version. Thanks!
^^

Saga Musix

Quote from: .^o on March 30, 2014, 09:29:49
i tried to append 2 mptm modules but the second one replace the first one.
is there something i didn't understand ?
Maybe the part where it says that every module is placed in its own sequence (order list)?

QuoteOnly issue is that I had to remove and reload sidekickv3 to make it work
You could also have activated the "Share bridge between all instances" option manually. SideKick is in the list of plugins where this option is checked automatically during plugin analysis,
but since the plugin was already in your list of known plugin, it wasn't analyzed again.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

.^o

I forgot this
QuoteWhen merging into an MPTM file, this feature makes use of the MPTM format's multi-sequence capabilities. Every song is merged into a separate sequence instead of appending it to the end of the first sequence.

thanks Jojo.

Diamond

Nice work as usual.

Not sure if this is worth a separate bug report, but the DefaultTemplate feature is not working for me.  I have it assign to a file in the template folder without the path.
I.E.
[Paths]
DefaultTemplate=Trance.mptm

Saga Musix

Oops, indeed, it actually searches in the config directory and not in the template directory, so if you want it to find your file, you'd have to specify DefaulTemplate=TemplateModules\Trance.mptm.

Diamond

Saga Musix

Note that in the current test builds, the problem has already been fixed so that the program looks in the template folder as expected.

Diamond

maleek

Saga Musix

sso

What are the future plans? (oh just the highlights or a link to it.)

Saga Musix

Go on as always, and if enough new cool features creep up, bump the version number. Things are going slow right now after the release, but there will probably a bugfix release addressing some newly found bugs sometime in May, I'd say.

sso

Cool, guess i have been lucky, i have found no bugs.