Append Module not showing on file menu?

Started by FreezeFlame(Alchemy), March 28, 2014, 17:09:32

Previous topic - Next topic

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

In version 1.22.07.00, the Append Module button on the file menu is totaly missing.
But i don't get it why in the wiki its writen about it. In what version was it last available?

http://wiki.openmpt.org/Manual:_Module_Merging
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).

Saga Musix

Since the wiki is the source for compiling OpenMPT's manual, I actually have to write about new things before they get released. Check the OpenMPT 1.22.07.00 manual and you'll see that this chapter is still missing in it, because the feature doesn't exist in OpenMPT 1.22.07.00.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

QuoteCheck the OpenMPT 1.22.07.00 manual and you'll see that this chapter is still missing in it, because the feature doesn't exist in OpenMPT 1.22.07.00.
In which version did you or the other programmers put this file menu command?

Saga Musix

In, err, one of the latest test builds? Do you really think I know the number by heart? Either grab a test build or wait for the 1.23 release tomorrrow.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

QuoteDo you really think I know the number by heart?
Maybe 'by mind' would fit it better :P.
Either grab a test build or wait for the 1.23 release tomorrrow.
Can't wait for the new release :) (well, i actually can :P).
Test builds, here i come! (jumps in the flows of the internet,swimming to the download section)

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

I've tested alot of builds, and haven't found it (dunno if they were test ones or official).

This feature in 1.23.01.00 is working nice.