[Heavy Drum & Bass] You're Dead to Me (.mp3)

Started by frostray2c, January 18, 2014, 15:36:26

Previous topic - Next topic

frostray2c

Hello Everyone. I've never posted anything on a forum EVER, so this is very new to me and i'm not sure what i'm doing. If I mess up here let me know, but this is supposed to be a link to a song i've recently made.

About the song. I've worked on this one for a few weeks and had so many plugins I had to separate this into parts. Later on I spliced them together with goldwave. It has a really intense dubstep sort of bass that will surprise you if you don't expect it. Look forward to other songs being posted, for I have many.     

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

Much can't be said, but its one hell of an composition. Space like intro, cool drum and synth sounds, with an constantly changing pace without it sounding dissonant.
Pretty good :).
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).

.^o

frostray2c

.^o

Saga Musix

Very Unreal-ish intro, as always due to the samples (the Unreal soundtrack was not composed with ModPlug btw, that didn't exist back then - they used Impulse Tracker). I somehow preferred the track before it turned into something completely different, though. ;)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.