Save as .wav without inserting markers in patterns start positions ?

Started by RG (aka AUDIOMONSTER), October 11, 2013, 15:41:23

Previous topic - Next topic

RG (aka AUDIOMONSTER)

All is in title : is there a way in openmpt to export a song as a .wav WITHOUT having any markers points metadatas  inserted at each pattern start position ?

When loading into Soundforge, for instance, you see all inserted markers along the whole sample...

Saga Musix

No, I never saw why it would be useful to disable this feature.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Mr.Eagle

Well, there doesn't seem to be such an option in OMPT. But if you feel disturbed by the markers, simply open the "Edit"-menu in Soundforge, move your mouse to "Regions List", select "Clear All" and all the markers are gone...

And I'm pretty sure that there are similar options in other wave editors.
sorry for my bad English

RG (aka AUDIOMONSTER)

It would be usefull, as I use markers to make synchronize points with videos, and having many markers on the wav is quite confusing...

Anyway, I'll use the "clear all" fonction, indeed...Thanks

Saga Musix

Since we were working on the code anyway, there is now an option to disable cue points in the wav export. http://sagagames.de/stuff/mptrack.exe
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

RG (aka AUDIOMONSTER)

Excellent...I hope you will also add those features to the 64 bits exe, as I use it too, to work with more than 4 gigs of memory  (ans it seems to perfectly work, by the way !)

Saga Musix

I didn't plan to make frequent updates to the 64-bit version since it still requires a bit of work to make it compile while still being able to compile a 32-bit version, but I've updated it now to contain the latest improvements. Download

RG (aka AUDIOMONSTER)

Saga Musix

The 64-bit version has now been upgraded to reflect the current 1.22.06.00 release.

RG (aka AUDIOMONSTER)