Play Song from cursor / Stop song with same key

Started by RG (aka AUDIOMONSTER), September 01, 2013, 16:16:01

Previous topic - Next topic

RG (aka AUDIOMONSTER)

I'm using the spacebar to play a song from cursor position, and would like to use spacebar too for stopping it...

But unfortunately, it seems not possible, in the setup, to use a single button (spacebar for me) to play AND stop song from CURSOR position.

It is possible for a play/stop song from the BEGINNING of a song, indeed, but it would be very useful to have the same possibility in any way of "playing" song (cursor, pattern etc)...

Saga Musix

As long as you don't move around a whole lot, would using the normal Play/Pause shortcut help?
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

RG (aka AUDIOMONSTER)

Well, in fact. I go UP and DOWN in the pattern with righted hand mouse wheel,  I'm using the mouse button for pointing a row in a pattern, and spacebar to play from this row...and I use the "ALT" key next to spacebar to stop song...but it is not very comfortable for the left hand, really not as much as it would be if I could press spacebar again without even moving a finger...

But well, that's no really a big deal, just a bit ;-)