Shell 2 Link

Started by Really Weird Person, April 20, 2006, 19:37:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

Where did the link to the Shell 2 program go? I thought that there was a link to a program called Shell 2 or something like that somewhere around, but I cannot find it. I remember talking about how MPT should have an "Always on Top" feature, & someone sent a link to some Shell 2 thing, but I cannot find that link now.

LPChip

Quote from: "Really Weird Person"Where did the link to the Shell 2 program go? I thought that there was a link to a program called Shell 2 or something like that somewhere around, but I cannot find it. I remember talking about how MPT should have an "Always on Top" feature, & someone sent a link to some Shell 2 thing, but I cannot find that link now.

There was a backup restore, and i bet this post is gone due to that restore.

Can someone please post this link again?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

rewbs

The specific application I mentionned was ShellEnhancer 2. It has many features as well as providing an always on top option for all Windows. But speed-goddam-focus's link is probably just as good.

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "rewbs"But speed-goddam-focus's link is probably just as good.
just as good or MUCH BETTER? MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!

LPChip

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"

No... Just as good! :lol:

When you provide me with a choise, and I can take revenge on you, I will do so! :lol:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

georg

Quote from: "LPChip"

When you provide me with a choise, and I can take revenge on you, I will do so! :lol:

LPShip got you there buddy.
I'll never make sword-chucks...
Update - 2013 I still havent made sword-chuks.
Update - 2021 What the hell are sword-chuks? :((

rewbs

Quote from: "georg"

LPShip got you there buddy.

:D

Yes that was an imprecively resourseful revenge, LPShip.

LPChip

Oh nice... I have sailing capabilities now! I hope my next upgrade won't get me crazy (LPFlip :lol:)

speed-goddamn-focus

oh you got me good there

LPChip

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"oh you got me good there

Not even a smile? I'd almost say you're offended :lol:

Sorry that I'm like this... but Its WEEKEND! :D

speed-goddamn-focus

how can I smile when I've been so gotten by you?

LPChip

By accepting your loss and get over with? :P

speed-goddamn-focus

Accepting the loss isn't a problem, but get over it? I mean, you really got me. I wasn't expecting that.

LPChip

Accepting the loss isn't a problem, but get over it? I mean, you really got me. I wasn't expecting that.

Finally... After all those years of planning, it payed off! :)