Happy Birthday to LPChip!

Started by KrazyKatz, July 06, 2013, 20:48:17

Previous topic - Next topic

KrazyKatz

Happy Birthday to LPChip! It's before 00:00 so this counts ;)

I can't believe it's been a year already. Last year I was actually at Lpchip celebrating his birthday. It was great! I hope you have a totally awesome year for this time around, and I can't see a better reason for me coming back to the forums after such a long hiatus than to say...

Happy Birthday!
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

LPChip

Hey man,

Thanks very much :)

Today I had my dad here and we walked the photo treasure hunt that I set out for you last year. A few things changed but other than that, it was a blast :D
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Haha thank you Saga Musix.

But 16 is not that old is it? :nuts: Yeah, I wish. :D
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

rncekel

LPChip

Atlantis

Happy belated birthday old friend. ;)
Put an end to the loudness war. Don't limit or compress your mixdown until mastering; leave the master channel alone.

http://www.facebook.com/atlanteanrecords

LPChip

Hey Atlantis :) Great to see you again.

And of course many thanks too :)