Promo new album

Started by thepsproject, July 04, 2013, 04:30:55

Previous topic - Next topic

thepsproject

Hi Everyone!  It's me, ThePSPROJECT.  A few here know me, and have been great help in my life, even if we've never met in person.  I used to be here often, but life circumstances made it so that was impossible.  I tried to come back a few times, and each time i was unable to maintain the ability to have an internet connection.  So, that being said, it is very good to be back yet again, but I won't make a commitment to appear regularly.  I certainly hope to though, please know that.  We'll see how it goes.

My thanks go out to all of the developers and people involved in ModPlug, and freeware engineers, for giving me the opportunity to write music.  Without you, I would still be dreaming of creating.

I have a new album, my first in 6 years, and after a three and a half year hiatus of writing anything, I began writing again and it is now finished.  Much of it consists of sporadic internet releases, however, it contains 5 pieces never heard by the public.  It will be released in its entirety on YouTube, and SoundCloud, July 7, 2013 at 8:00pm.  I am posting a promo for the album, please, if you find it intriguing, share it with your friends.  I will post the links to the full album on the release day.  I hope everyone in the ModPlug community will enjoy it.  And if you don't, please be kind.

Here is the promo link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4kKKWaiDtE

*mods if I have posted this in the wrong forum please redirect to the correct one.  Thank you.

Best Regards,
Paul
AKA ThePSPROJECT
thepsproject
albums written in Windows XP
moved to Windows 10/ 64bit

LPChip

I've split this to a new topic as it is differen enough from the original topic: Awesome Music Videos. That topic is for just sharing videos that are about music, like showcasing an instrument etc. Your topic deserves actual feedback.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

thepsproject

thepsproject
albums written in Windows XP
moved to Windows 10/ 64bit