Mimic Music Compo

Started by georg, April 15, 2006, 22:47:54

Previous topic - Next topic

PPH

georg, don't get discouraged. I bet Croatia will beat Australia (literally, I have really bet that :D ).

And yeah, all entries are really good. Casting the vote won't be easy.
============
PPH
-Melody Enthusiast
============

speed-goddamn-focus

It has to be A, cause the other ones are impossible.

LPChip

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"It has to be A, cause the other ones are impossible.

:nuts: I was wondering who would take that question serious! :) Well I almost casted a vote too on that question :lol:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

georg

Quote from: "PPH"georg, don't get discouraged. I bet Croatia will beat Australia (literally, I have really bet that :D ).

Well you probably lost. Croatia allways has a few good players wich is good, a really bad coach wich is really bad, and a tendency to underestimate opponents who are not world class, hence they play well against Brasil but fail against Japan. This erratic performance makes betting on them nigh on impossible. I'm hoping the better team wins, i ain't no supporter anyway. And why bother? When the outcome will be Brasil 2 - Germany 0 in the final.

Oh, and Xaimus is the one with the anwser to the question. s-f was probably right, but if i remember correctly Xaimus drives a car.
I'll never make sword-chucks...
Update - 2013 I still havent made sword-chuks.
Update - 2021 What the hell are sword-chuks? :((

xaimus

yes i drive a car and C would probably be most accurate

also nevermind on the waiting it is unlikely i'll upload my ass track anytime soon :( :(

KrazyKatz

When'll the results be final?
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

Snu

im having a rather difficult time judging lp's considering i have no idea who mike oldfield is... can you give me some examples of songs to look for?

apple-joe

I planned to vote, but after listening through the entries, I gave up. Each track is great. How the hell am I supposed to decide on this.

apple-joe

I planned to vote, but after listening through the entries, I gave up. Each track is great. Can't decide at the moment.

xaimus

Quote from: "Snu"im having a rather difficult time judging lp's considering i have no idea who mike oldfield is... can you give me some examples of songs to look for?
"Amarok" is a lengthy song of Mike Oldfield's, aside from being the name of a really good music player.

LPChip

Quote from: "apple-joe"I planned to vote, but after listening through the entries, I gave up. Each track is great. How the hell am I supposed to decide on this.

http://www.mikeoldfield.com/

This is his newest stuff. Its not entirelly like i have it, cus he changed his style... I hope you can make a good judge from this.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

georg

Quote from: "PPH"I bet Croatia will beat Australia (literally, I have really bet that :D ).

What? Rubbing salt in his wounds? Nooooo...

of course not
I'll never make sword-chucks...
Update - 2013 I still havent made sword-chuks.
Update - 2021 What the hell are sword-chuks? :((

PPH

Quote from: "georg"
Quote from: "PPH"I bet Croatia will beat Australia (literally, I have really bet that :D ).

What? Rubbing salt in his wounds? Nooooo...

of course not

Yeah, I lost :( Anyway, it was part of a bigger bet on the whole first phase of the World Cup, which I would lose anyway :D
============
PPH
-Melody Enthusiast
============

Snu

well, i listened to what is apparently an excerpt from amarok... (a 6 minute excerpt?? how freakin long is the whole thing??) rather weird, and didnt like it much... and i dont see much of a resemblance to lp's song... any other examples? i guess i could go downloading random songs of his off shareaza, but id like to get something from the right time...

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "Snu"any other examples?
The only songs I know by Mike Oldfield are Moonlight Shadow, Tubular Bells and In Dulci Jubilo, so I guess they're the most "well known".