Me posting a rare appearance.

Started by thepsproject, March 28, 2013, 07:49:06

Previous topic - Next topic

thepsproject

Hi everyone.  I've been around a long time.  Most of you will not know me, because I haven't been here for, well, quite a while.  I lost my job not once but twice because of the economy, lost my place to live, racked up living expenses, and even though a few key people who run this site offered to help me out, I was a bit too embarrassed to accept it.

I have rebuilt my computer, and downloaded the latest modplug tracker, it's amazing how far it has come.  Thanks to those who have revitalized the site, thanks to all the good people who have offered me help, and thanks to those who have enjoyed my music.  Boy, am I bit rusty in writing, but hopefully I'll post something non embarrassing soon.  No guarantees, as the last time I thought I was back I lost everything.  So for now one day at a time.  To those who know me, hello! And to those who don't, I hope to become friends.  We'll see what happens.

Best Regards Everyone,
Paul.
Aka ThePSPROJECT
aka TVdude

And I posted this in the wrong forum, how typically me, please mods post this to general chatter. thanks.
thepsproject
albums written in Windows XP
moved to Windows 10/ 64bit

LPChip

Hey tvdude, Of course I still remember you. By both names actually. :)

I've moved this to general chatter. :)

Hope things are slowly getting fixed again. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Good to see you back, and sorry to hear about what happened!
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.