.42 Unwanted additions?

Started by LPChip, April 15, 2006, 21:09:55

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

These have been covered I think in different bug reports or topics. Anyway they annoy me too, so here's a bugreport.

* Song Record off when loading song (please always enable it :s)

* When entering effects in the effects column, cursor doesn't advance anymore. This sucks badly. (EDIT: hmm... can't find a version where this works :s am I starting to loose my mind?)

I'll be back to .40 untill this has been fixed :s
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Snu

Quote from: "LPChip"
* When entering effects in the effects column, cursor doesn't advance anymore.
why would you want such a thing?
you have to press a letter, then move over to enter the value, if the cursor moved down when you pressed the letter, you'd have to tab up every time...

also the record seems to be fine for me... it is enabled by default when i load a song, and when i create a new one.

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "Snu"
Quote from: "LPChip"
* When entering effects in the effects column, cursor doesn't advance anymore.
why would you want such a thing?
you have to press a letter, then move over to enter the value, if the cursor moved down when you pressed the letter, you'd have to tab up every time...

I agree, I rarley use the default 00 as the value
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

rewbs

Quote from: "LPChip"* Song Record off when loading song (please always enable it :s)
Record state is save to the ini file - this is a new feature in v1.17.02.41. Enable it, close OpenMPT, re-open OpenMPT, and record state will (should) be enabled by default. The last set record status will be the one applied to new/loaded songs.

Quote from: "LPChip"* When entering effects in the effects column, cursor doesn't advance anymore. This sucks badly. (EDIT: hmm... can't find a version where this works :s am I starting to loose my mind?)
AFAIK nothing has changed here for a long while.

I'm closing this, feel free to re-open if you have evidence of a bug (though you might want to take some deep breaths first, your MSN messages seemed a bit panicky :P ).