[Hard music] Heart Of A Weed (mp3)

Started by Kosztya, April 14, 2006, 23:59:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Kosztya

http://kosztya.uw.hu/0504-heart_of_a_weed.mp3

This song and lyric have been written by me.
The song was made with "Commodore AMIGA" computer (ProTracker software).
I like the hard music very much, and I want to do it with computer, which is not an easy thing...[/b]

Sam_Zen

Very nice to use the 'mother' of all trackers.
A computer suggests 'easyness', but for making things, it's still as difficult as drilling a good hole.
The download-connection was very slow, I must say, and behaved strangely.
Is the duration of the song really 2:02 ?

Kosztya

Hello Sam!
One of my big problem, that my english knowledge is very poor (It is not my mother language, I'm hungarian)

So I don't understand: You couldn't download the song, only your connection was too slowly???
This song paced on a hungarian free server, it is downloadable (I have controlled it).
It must be some speed problem, I think because these sites open slowly for me.
The time of the song: 5:08

Sam_Zen

Never mind the language. We can work it out. The 5:08 tells enough. I downloaded only part of the song.

So I just tried again. Again very low speed and the download was this time cut off after 58 seconds.
It's a pity because the song sounds interesting.
Anyone else has experience with this ?

speed-goddamn-focus

yes, very slow download... but why mp3 a protracker mod?

Sam_Zen

A good question in the first place

Kosztya

Sam!
I am not a big master of the computer, maybe I have done something wrong way (I think of the URL of the link).

I use the "download accelerator" and I can download it.

To download this song, go to the next page:
(I describe what you have to do, because you don't understand the hungarian language  :wink: ):

My homepage: www.kosztya.uw.hu
- next -
Lick on the PLUTONIUM button. (It is the name of my project)
- next -
The bottom of the headpage you can find a green GO button. Click on it!
- next -
From this page you can download the song, and other songs (I hope).

Please write me, that you can download or not from here, because I want to kick in the ass of the boss of the server (He wrote that wouldn't be problem in other countries)

Kosztya

Your next question was: "Why mp3. a pro-tracker module?"

When I wrote these songs (in AMIGA-500) I wanted to sing my lyric. At that time I had no PC, so I sang my lyrics to a tape-recorder casette.
The Amiga and the microfon were tied with a mixer, and the mixer was tied with a tape recorder.
After some year (when I had bought a PC) I record this songs, and I made "cda" and "mp3" file formats...

Maybe you laugh when read it, but In this country People have no more money.
One of my boggest problem, tat my Pro-tracker modules (without lyrics) are in the AMIGA disks. I din't know how I can copy them into the PC (as Pro-tracker modules).
I read, the MPTracker knows this file format, but the AMIGA disks are not known by the floppy driver of the PC.

Kosztya

Hello my friends!

At first:
- I don't know what happened, but the latest three days I couldn't connect with this site.
- Some of my opinion has disappeared! (The "page two" is lost).

No problem, I describe again what caused my problem:

You couldn't download my song, because the bandwidth of my server (where I had placed my site) was too low.

Now I have corrected it (I hope)
I have made a new "quick page" and I have placed it another free server, which has guaranted high bandwidth.

Songs have been found: www.kosztya2.tar.hu
(Downloads can be found in an easy way)

Or links of the song:

http://www.tar.hu/kosztya2/0504-heart_of_a_weed.mp3
http://www.tar.hu/kosztya2/0503-the_little_birch.mp3

speed-goddamn-focus

I heard the song, but it's not really what I like to listen to... I like music to be more gay :)

Asharin

Quote from: "Kosztya"Your next question was: "Why mp3. a pro-tracker module?"

When I wrote these songs (in AMIGA-500) I wanted to sing my lyric. At that time I had no PC, so I sang my lyrics to a tape-recorder casette.
The Amiga and the microfon were tied with a mixer, and the mixer was tied with a tape recorder.
After some year (when I had bought a PC) I record this songs, and I made "cda" and "mp3" file formats...

Maybe you laugh when read it, but In this country People have no more money.
One of my boggest problem, tat my Pro-tracker modules (without lyrics) are in the AMIGA disks. I din't know how I can copy them into the PC (as Pro-tracker modules).
I read, the MPTracker knows this file format, but the AMIGA disks are not known by the floppy driver of the PC.
If you still have access to an amiga, with OS3.0 (maybe earlier versions  will do too) than you should have the ability to read MSDOS formatted disks, if so just copy the files over to those discs and then transfer to a pc (if you have one)
I am Dyslexic of Borg, resemblance is fertile, your ass will be laminated.

Kosztya

Hello Asharin!
I have red (only now) your answer, but I don't understand well what I should do. I have taken your MSN addresss.
(I'am not a big master of the computers   :)  )

Asharin

Haha, well if you MSN me make sure you say you're from the modplug boards, otherwise you might get an unfriendly answer, as I won't know who you are! :p
Not sure I'll be able to help much, it's been years since I used an amiga, but I remember it had some driver so it could read msdos disks, I used it to transfer some tunes from my old amiga years ago....tunes that STILL got lost when we moved house but ah well..
I am Dyslexic of Borg, resemblance is fertile, your ass will be laminated.