Hello ModPlug Community!

Started by yeroc424, January 18, 2013, 02:03:40

Previous topic - Next topic

yeroc424

Hi, I'm yeroc424, and I've been using openMPT for the last 4 years now.
I've never really checked out the forums, but I decided to do so a few days ago because I was curious to see what other people came up with. By what I have found, it's amazing. Some of the works that others have made are outstanding. I have never taken any music classes, nor have I learned much about music theory. Would this be the forum where I could put up some of my demos so others can critique them? Even though it's been 4 years, I'm still not as strong as I could be.
I'm looking forward to meeting this community! Thanks for reading this!

LPChip

Hi yeroc424.

Welcome to the forums. :)

Sure, you can post your music (one song per topic or an album per topic) in the Free Music downloads forum, and we'll give it a listen and give critics. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

yeroc424

Hi, and thanks!
I don't consider any of my stuff to be finished, and I noticed that the sticky mentioned different places for finished and unfinished works.
Would this thread itself be a suitable place to put something of mine?

Saga Musix

Maybe take it as a motivation to finish your stuff? ;)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.