[Electronic/Down tempo] Mellow Vibe (mp3/audiotool)

Started by LPChip, January 10, 2013, 08:40:55

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Yesterday there was a discussion on the Nifflas Support Forum about a simple and easy way to make a soundscape for knytt stories levels. Someone suggested ToneMatrix from audiotool.

A very simple online program to make a 1 pattern melody on 120 bpm. Its nice but they actually have a full DAW for your webbrowser. I decided to give it a try to showcase what you can do.

I kept it to the simple controls of the DAW so he could understand it too and created the following:

http://www.audiotool.com/track/mellow_vibe/

I think this is a very good attempt. Its made to loop, so that'll explain the sudden stop at the end. You can stream or download directly from there. I'm thinking about recording me making a song with it for those who are interested in seeing the interface without trying it themselves.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs