May I come back?

Started by Mr.Eagle, September 12, 2012, 16:29:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Eagle

Hi everybody.

Right now I'm sitting in front of my computer staring at the blinking cursor and have no idea what I could write.
Over two years ago I left the ModPlug forums. No, I left the ModPlug family.
I left it because of misunderstandings and of a hypersensitivity and inappropriate behaviour on my part. I want to apologize to you all for that. And of course, I want to apologize especially to Mr. Uncloned. What I wrote was definitely not fair!  :-[

So, the simple question is: may I come back?

I would understand if you say 'no' but I would be very happy to come back if I could...

Kind regards,
Mr. Eagle
sorry for my bad English

Saga Musix

Quote from: Mr.Eagle on September 12, 2012, 16:29:18
So, the simply question is: may I come back?
Why, of course! I've been waiting for this (and new songs from you) for a long time. You chose to leave us back then, so you are the one who decides that you should return, not us.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

I support Saga Musix's post. :) Sure. Welcome back. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Mr.Eagle

Many thanks to you both.  :)
sorry for my bad English

psishock

shoryuken, welcome back Mr.Eagle.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Mr.Eagle

sorry for my bad English

Harbinger

Boy am i embarrassed. I didn't notice you had left! I must have assumed you moved onto bigger and better things. Well, glad to hear you're back with us, because you have talent, and other talented folks like to be around their own. I still listen to "Promises and Lies" regularly, as a break from all the happy music.

Just DL'd "Saying Goodbye" so i'll give you an official Harbinger review in a few days (unless of course you tell me you'd rather i didn't)....

Welcome back and don't forget to offer your feedback to others as well  ;) . In the absence of competition, we all need each other's opinions to make us strive for improvement in our wares.

Mr.Eagle

Quote from: Harbinger on September 17, 2012, 20:32:50
Boy am i embarrassed. I didn't notice you had left! I must have assumed you moved onto bigger and better things.

Well, I made some things since then. But they're not bigger or better...just different.

I still listen to "Promises and Lies" regularly, as a break from all the happy music.

Ok, now I'm speechless. I didn't  think that anyone still listens to an old song like this...  :o

Just DL'd "Saying Goodbye" so i'll give you an official Harbinger review in a few days (unless of course you tell me you'd rather i didn't)....

I look forward to... ;)

Welcome back and don't forget to offer your feedback to others as well  ;) . In the absence of competition, we all need each other's opinions to make us strive for improvement in our wares.

Thank you, Harbinger.
Unfortunately my English is as bad as always, but I'll try.  :)
sorry for my bad English

uncloned

Gosh, I have a very foggy memory of that exchange. But as noted your return is your choice and I always enjoyed your music.

I've not been around here too much of late as my musical life has been turning more and more towards microtonal music and live performance, both of which are not the focus here.

I'm glad you decided to return.

Chris

Mr.Eagle

Thank you, Mr. Uncloned.  :)
sorry for my bad English