Thank you!

Started by LPChip, June 14, 2006, 08:55:48

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterX

I'll add my thank-yous and kudos to LPChip as well, since we have a thread here to do so.

Without LP's dedication and commitment, MPC would have died a slow death like so many of the other tracking sites.  Life trudges on, and time becomes more and more precious - the time that I spent on MPC had to be allocated to other things, but LP stepped up and kept the site going, and for that I thank him wholeheartedly.
-Mister X aka Kim-
StudioKraft
===========================
I am happy to be born when I was - at least I caught the tail end of freedom.

LPChip

It are really you guys that make it worth spending time into this site and its related projects like OpenMPT.

I have to agree that partially this comes because I use OpenMPT, and if I didn't, it would be completelly different, but even if there are ups and downs, people like you make it worth fighting for it.

Sometimes I say: I do it because I can, but its better to say: I do it because its so rewarding!
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Waxhead

Quote from: "LPChip"Some people do not realise this: A community needs to be maintained. This is one of the ways to boost it a little bit in the right direction. :)
"A community needs to be maintained!"

- Wonderful !!! :boogie:

A few to many really cool (software)projects have died because of lack of response / respect to the community. Feedback and a nice attitude from those who are holding the bits together have proven itself to often save a bad release since the users trust the maintainers to listen to them. I just had to make a point out of your words LPChip since I really think it was very well said.

LPChip

Quote from: "Waxhead"
Quote from: "LPChip"Some people do not realise this: A community needs to be maintained. This is one of the ways to boost it a little bit in the right direction. :)
"A community needs to be maintained!"

- Wonderful !!! :boogie:

A few to many really cool (software)projects have died because of lack of response / respect to the community. Feedback and a nice attitude from those who are holding the bits together have proven itself to often save a bad release since the users trust the maintainers to listen to them. I just had to make a point out of your words LPChip since I really think it was very well said.

Thanks :) Your explaination makes the statement even more worthy ;)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

I can honestly cry  :'(  tears of happiness.

LPChip,this is the first time someone ever posted something like that.
Never said this before to,but i don't regret joining this forum now.
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).

LPChip

I'd like to take the moment to give a big thanks to Saga Musix (aka Jojo) because he sort of took over. He mainly maintains the website now, and ontop of that he does some big work coding OpenMPT. I will help him out if he asks me of course as I do have the knowledge (Website wise). For now I mostly help people who contact me with simple things, such as not being able to login, stuff like that.

sso

fuck yeah and hip hip hurrah! to LPchip and Saga!

I love this program and your work.