vst plugin folders

Started by ndelay33, September 23, 2012, 23:40:13

Previous topic - Next topic

ndelay33

in new version i found this "subfolders": http://cs304601.userapi.com/v304601203/3b3b/7EgSRSVHL7o.jpg

i mean: "room effects", "spacializers", "mastering plugins"

IS THERE ANY WAY TO MANIPULATE THIS FOLDERS? NAMES AND PLUGINS INSIDE?

most of plugins i use are in "insorted" folder

thank you!

Saga Musix

No, the plugin categories are reported by the plugins themselves. I once planned to make user-controllable plugin category folders, but that may take while to implement.

PS: Posing your question in CAPTIAL LETTERS doesn't make it more readable.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

ndelay33

thank you

would be wonderfull to add this function (move plugins by your decision)
before it was always like lots of plugins in one subfolder
now its different folders and same plugins randomly mixed
yesterday late night i was so shocked with that - you cant imagine  ;D :-X

take care bro's!!!

Saga Musix

I suppose most of the time you know exactly what plugin you are searching for, so simply typing in the plugin name into the search field is probably the quickest way to add it to a module anyway.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

ndelay33

yes, you'r right !
hey, in new version the ability to rename chanell is lost in this meny http://cs305403.userapi.com/v305403099/513c/b1XYRkhsjlQ.jpg
it was very usefull !

Saga Musix

Please read the Release Notes, they are not written without reason: Rename channel has been moved to be even more useful.

ndelay33

shame on me!! :-X

huge thanx  !