dubstep samples for ModPlug?

Started by moltres_rider, September 18, 2012, 16:45:53

Previous topic - Next topic

moltres_rider

where can I get dubstep samples for ModPlug??? I have been itching for some dubstop instrument samples...

psishock

I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

moltres_rider

Those are loops for DAWs that come up on the Google search!! I already tried searching that!! don't pull that lmgtfy with me because it doesn't return what I am looking for!!!

psishock

QuoteThose are loops for DAWs

aye, in other name, samples, bud. Cut them shorter, stretch them, or do with them whatever you want afterwards. Are you sure you know what are you looking for/ talkin' bout?
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

LPChip

Quote from: moltres_rider on September 19, 2012, 00:14:01
Those are loops for DAWs that come up on the Google search!! I already tried searching that!! don't pull that lmgtfy with me because it doesn't return what I am looking for!!!

MODPlug Tracker is a DAW ;)

DAW stands for digital audio workstation, which stands for a setup that allows you to make music, where a computer is involved.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs