vst import bug or intentional changes?

Started by psishock, August 02, 2012, 02:35:53

Previous topic - Next topic

psishock

Quote from: Harbinger on August 06, 2012, 19:31:22
Well, congrats, psishock. I was wondering why we haven't heard anything from you in a while and just figured you moved to another forum to call home, seein' that you've kind of "evolved" from MPT. I'm anxious to hear some of your new stuff after a little existential seasoning (experience with RL), and i still regularly listen to what you consider your old stuff -- "Royal" (the original cut), "Nullity", etc.

Now that you're in Canada, i thought you were from the Balkans? Are you now a Canadian citizen (or on the way), or were you never European, and i totally misunderstood your origins?  :P

Well im here with a work permit visa at the moment (which is extended every year by the company i work with), but as soon as possible i'll start working on my citizenship too naturally. And yep, i am originally from the Balkans, no misunderstanding there. :)

the OMPT forums will probably always be a spiritual home in my heart, because you guys gave me more love, support, insight and musical knowledge than i could receive from anywhere else.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

LPChip

Quote from: psishock on August 06, 2012, 20:08:34
the OMPT forums will probably always be a spiritual home in my heart, because you guys gave me more love, support, insight and musical knowledge than i could receive from anywhere else.

Ah crap. We failed miserabely... I mean... Yay, thats what we wanted.... :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Quote from: LPChip on August 06, 2012, 20:20:21
Ah crap. We failed miserabely...
You're great at keeping a community together, really. :P
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Harbinger

Actually i think that, even though psishock has pretty much transferred his compositional production from MPT to another tracker application, and yet he still visits us and contributes his two cents, it's a testament to our forum and its targetted reach, and the sense of comradery we sometimes take for granted every time we post or read a post... :D

psishock

I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs